We are hiring for this job offer in Krakow, Katowice, Gdansk.
What will you do with us?
- You will design and implement solutions to process large and unstructured datasets (Data Lake Architecture, Streaming Architecture),
- you will implement, optimize and test modern DWH/Big Data solutions based on Google Cloud Platform and Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration environment,
- you will be responsible for data processing efficiency improvement and for migrations from on-prem to public cloud platforms,
- you will be building and supervising an internal GCP development and training program as well as leading workshops and mentoring sessions.
We are looking for you if:
- you have at least 5 years of experience in Big Data or Cloud projects in the areas of processing and visualization of large and unstructured datasets (in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle)
- you have practical knowledge of GCP in Storage, Compute (+Serverless), Networking and DevOps areas supported by commercial project work experience;
- you are familiar with several of the following services: BigQuery, Dataflow, GKE, Cloud Bigtable, Pub/Sub, Dataproc, Google Data Studio;
- you have good knowledge of one of programming languages: Scala (preferred), Python or Java
- you are organized, independent, willing to share the knowledge;
- you have very good command of English.
In return, you will receive from us:
- individual development plan to support your competencies’ growth,
- rich offer of professional trainings and language courses,
- extra benefits: social benefit package, including private medical care package to choose, insurance package, Multisport card and sponsored sports activities and a lot more,
- possibility of car leasing on preferential conditions – Master Benefit,
- possibility of using increased tax deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- flexible working hours,
- support for relocation,
- free parking spaces and closed bicycle boxes,
- online access to over 2000 audiobooks and podcasts,
- permanent employment contract from the first day at work.
Learn more about our recruitment process.
In case of any questions, please contact us at the following address: