Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Knowledge of at least one of listed security framework:OWASP,MITRE ATT&CK,ISO2700x,NIST,CIS
- Knowledge of either: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools
- Knowledge of forensic investigation tools such as: EnCase, BlackLight, Kali Linux, IDA Pro, etc.
- Experience with working with common operating systems & platforms (i.e. Windows, Linux, UNIX, Citrix, GSX Server, iOS, OSX, etc.)
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Knowledge of IDS / IPS / HIPS, EDR, Firewalls, Proxies, WAF, etc.
- Knowledge of common network protocols such as TCP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, IP, HTTP, etc.
- Functional knowledge of scripting & programming
What duties will help you grow?
- Provide expert-level advice and technical leadership to the team, driving the continued evolution of hunting, monitoring, detection, analysis and response capabilities and processes.
- Developing, managing and maintaining intelligence and risk led threat detection capabilities across the entire global client Cloud hosted technology and information estate to quickly detect and respond to harmful behaviors and events in coordination with the Cybersecurity Incident Management and Response Team, effectively containing, mitigating and remediating more serious incidents.
- Identifying, developing, and implementing new detections (Use cases) and mitigations (Playbooks) across the Cloud focused security platforms and prioritizing the use automation and orchestration opportunities.
- Managing and owning the relationship with the client Cloud platform teams to support a collaborative and effective security focused partnership.
- Continuously reviewing the effectiveness of analysis playbooks, processes, and tooling.
- Communicating new use cases (go-live, demise, tuning), to the cybersecurity operations teams, supporting the Cybersecurity Cloud Security Manager in ensuring all teams are prepared to take on the additional workload and have sufficient tools, training and the capability to do so effectively.
What your development path can look like?
Our target is to expand the skills and capabilities by working on challenging international projects and keeping focus on self-development, training, and certification.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).