We are prepared for the current pandemic situation. Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. We also adopted a hybrid and remote way of working.
Who are we looking for?
• Person with good verbal and written French language
• Person with good knowledge of Linux (ideally Redhat/CentOS)
• Person with troubleshooting and errors/events analysis skills
Avoir La Niaque! Enthusiastic, hardworking, confident with a “can do” attitude
Desirable, but not essential:
• Experience with a scheduling tool (BMC Control-M ideally)
• Experience with scripting
• SQL knowledge
Who will you be working with?
You will join a level 2 team providing application and OS support for the customer, performing end-to-end incident resolution, application upgrades, service improvement. Together with the customer and Capgemini’s colleagues, participate in the transformation journey of the IT landscape participating in the transition of a large client from the utilities sector. You will have the opportunity to develop several skills and join a community of Subject Matter Experts.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49dIpnS3lE
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).