Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation
Who are we looking for?
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server systems
- English language skills (B1 level or higher)
- Professional experience with managing Microsoft OS
- Virtualization (VMware is preferred)
What will you do?
- Focused on skills development
- Team player
During typical working day engineer will be responsible for managing Microsoft OS environment, performing typical activities like incident management, installing new servers or configuring Microsoft services.
This position is dedicated for people strongly focused on technical skills development and motivated to achieve defined objectives.
Who will you be working with?
Currently we are looking for Junior Windows System Engineer with basic knowledge in OS management area, who will be able to expand knowledge in dedicated client’s environment and by cooperation with high class specialists within our team.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing