Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages. Meet our team!
Person hired on this position will be responsible for development of solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013/Online platform. Employee will be involved in the whole software development lifecycle (requirements analysis, design, implementation, release, early lifetime support) and will be working closely with our clients.
You will be working in the SharePoint Centre of Excellence Team in Krakow or in Katowice. We are group of experienced delivering technical and functional enhancements for the major enterprise and government clients. We are responsible for the whole process of application lifecycle – requirements gathering, planning architecture and developing. We work in a highly independent manner.
Previous projects include:
Developing numerous SharePoint solutions automating complex business needs of Capgemini internal and external clients e.g.:
• SharePoint solution integrated with HR system and responsible for numerous HR processes in an enterprise level organization
• SharePoint solution calculating people workforce needed for the contract fulfillment.
Thanks to our knowledge we also occasionally support our clients in solving SharePoint platform/application issues which their Support Teams cannot solve.
What will make you special
- C# – 1 year of experience.
- Experience with SharePoint is a plus.
- Experience with CMS systems is a plus.
- Analytical thinking, problem solving.
- Team player.
- Self-driven and goal oriented.
- Eager to learn new technologies.
- Ready for challenges.
- Fluent in English.
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.