Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting and IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but only few know what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment, we use a number of foreign languages.
Who are we looking for?
If you are:
- Open minded and willing to learn,
- Strong Team player,
- Focused on delivering solutions.
And you have:
- Background in software development – any language,
- Strong desire to learn new technology and develop in the technical path,
- Strong attention to detail,
- Problem solving skills,
- Customer Service mindset.
ServiceNow knowledge and ITIL knowledge will be an asset.
Then we would like to hear from you.
What will you do?
As a Junior ServiceNow developer, your job will mainly be to assist Developers and Senior Developers during projects’ delivery within ServiceNow platform.
You will be performing various technical tasks depending on your skillset and basic client interactions. The technical aspects will vary from testing & system administrator tasks, through application customization to building widgets and custom applications.
The purpose of this opening is to find suitable candidates to expand current capabilities within ServiceNow Development team. The ideal candidate is an aspiring software developer learning any programming language for 3-6 months or more, with background in IT Service Management & Customer Service.
Prior ServiceNow experience is not required, but is a plus. Each applicant will be provided learning materials for ServiceNow developers and time to prepare for a test on a non-production ServiceNow instance.
Who will you be working with?
P&C ServiceNow Developers team delivers technical solutions on ServiceNow platform to our clients. The skillset across the team is diversified, varying from platform experts to software-development focused individuals.
Our ServiceNOW team participates and actively supports implementation of Service Management, Service Integration, Cloud and End User solutions. Our Consultants are focused on module configuration, building custom solutions and integrating ServiceNOW platform with various external systems in order to provide value for business.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing