Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting and IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but only few know what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment, we use a number of foreign languages.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates who:
- have a very good command of English language (B2 or higher)
- have sound IT knowledge fundamentals
- are flexible and well-motivated team players
- show attention to details, commitment and ownership attitude
- are ready for flexible shift patterns (24/7)
What will you do?
Engagement is dedicated to support L1 and L1.5 infrastructure management tasks for Multi-Client customer environment.
At the beginning of our cooperation you will be provided with full induction and on-the-job training.
After that your tasks will include:
- monitoring and supervision of IT infrastructure
- handling incidents, alerts and system alarms
- troubleshooting on the client environment
- checklist activities for measuring system health checks
- carrying out tasks by strictly following the documents containing the procedures and operations
- first step escalation
Working Pattern: Shift worker covering 24/7
Who will you be working with?
Our team consists of 10 people working together for multiple clients.
Within this team you will have a unique opportunity to get familiar with different technologies and gain work experience in an enterprise scale IT environment.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing