Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Who are we looking for?
We do not require previous work experience, land your first job.
We are looking for candidates who:
– speak conversation German
– know English well enough to navigate web applications
– have a basic experience in computers (Linux would be an additional asset)
– are ready for flexible shift patterns
What will you do?
At the beginning of our cooperation you will be provided with full induction and on-the-job training. After that your tasks will include:
– Monitoring and supervision of IT infrastructure
– Handling incidents, alerts and system alarms
– Implementing changes
All above on Linux systems (but not only).
Who will you be working with?
Our team consists of IT enthusiasts working together for a single German client. Within this team you will have an unique opportunity to develop yourself in Linux/Unix technologies as well as Windows Servers. It’s a perfect starting point to become an engineer, should you wish to be one.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing