Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
- French Language – B1 level or higher
- English Language – B1 level or higher
- Essential awareness of UNIX / Linux environment
Currently we are looking for the candidates interested in starting and developing their career within the IT World.
Engagement is dedicated to deliver the first two levels of monitoring for our customer known from delivering the Telecommunication solutions.
During typical working day operator will be responsible for supervising the alerts on the monitoring consoles, managing them by applying certain procedures and work instructions, following the checklist activities, supporting the infrastructure, application systems and operations.
Working Pattern: Shift worker covering 24/7
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling