Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Data Services is looking for highly motivated individual to join the Level2 support team supporting new engagement in area of multi-technology L2 support tasks.
The Junior Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for supporting the infrastructure, application systems and operations for our customers’ IT layout. As Junior Infrastructure Engineer you will follow standardized process and carry out tasks as described in documentation and work instructions. You will be also responsible for contacting technical teams and ensuring all work is completed in accordance with Customer and procedures
- Performing changes and tasks according to standardized as well as non-standard operating procedures
- Handling incidents and according to agreed SLAs
- Supporting client’s applications
- Flexible and well-motivated team player
- Able to work effectively in busy and constantly changing environment
- Commitment and ownership attitude
- Attention to details
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to manage and collaborate with other teams
- Knowledge and understanding of the operating systems (Windows, Unix Family – Command Line)
- Basic IT knowledge and understanding (hardware, databases and networking
- English – Very good (B2)
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.