Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
We are looking for candidates who:
– have a very good command of English language (B2 or higher)
– have sound IT knowledge fundamentals
– are flexible and well-motivated team players
– show attention to details, commitment and ownership attitude
– are ready for flexible shift patterns (24/7)
Nice to have
Basic knowledge in one of the following areas
- Virtualization (VMWare)
- Batch Scheduling
Engagement is dedicated to support L1 and L1.5 infrastructure management tasks.
At the beginning of our cooperation you will be provided with full induction and on-the-job training.
After that your tasks will include:
– monitoring and supervision of IT infrastructure
– handling incidents, alerts and system alarms
– troubleshooting on the client environment
– checklist activities for measuring system health checks
– carrying out tasks by strictly following the documents containing the procedures and operations
– first step escalation
Our team will consist of 18 people working together.
Within this team you will have a unique opportunity to get familiar with different technologies and gain work experience in an enterprise scale IT environment.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing