One of our clients is the world’s largest express transportation company, providing fast and reliable services for more than 3.6 million shipments each business day. As the engagement we provide O2C services in the area of Collections, Dispute Management and Cash Applications. There are over 300 dedicated employees working in the project with more than 20 languages.
The project is currently looking for Dutch speakers who are willing to begin their adventure in the world of global shipping.
It does not matter whether you are an outgoing and talkative person or you have an analytical mind and like to dig into databases. We will find a place for all types of personality – being proactive and eager to learn is the key attitude that we are looking for. Moreover, we do not require previous professional experience, however, very good command of Dutch is a must.
Sounds interesting? Take a look at the below-mentioned short job descriptions:
- Dispute Management. Mostly for people who prefer calm and analytical work. Dispute Agents resolve customer complaints on a daily basis in the form of tickets. This means no calling, but lots of writing and analysis, getting to the bottom of things and having them resolved in a detective-like fashion.
- Collections. This one is for self-confident, talkative people. A Collection Agent’s job is to collect old debt from customers, call and remind them of it. Our Agents are Jacks of all trades – sometimes one has to resolve the customer’s query, sometimes analyze what went wrong and take action, make a deal, or force one’s way. There is a large arsenal of means, but only one goal – to reduce the debt!
- Cash Applications or CashApps, as we call it. Their task is to apply customers’ payments against invoices on their accounts. It requires lots of analytical work, but also good communication skills as it is often necessary to contact customers directly. If you want a bit of talking and analysis, but don’t necessarily want it as rough as in Collections, this is the place for you!
Ok, you already know what we do, so now take a look at what we can offer:
- Coffee and tea friendly atmosphere
- Detailed onboarding trainings and a buddy that you can always count on
- Many after-work activities, such as team-building events or contests with cool gadgets
- Attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can also recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Many CSR activities, such as Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, sport events
- Wide range of trainings – over 20 000 online trainings and books, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages
Our recruitment process is fast and efficient, so if you want to find out more about the possibilities – apply and we will get back to you with more details.