Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 5 years of experience in finance & accounting role
- Analytical skills
- Experience in application of IFRS standards on revenue, cost and asset recognition will be an advantage
- Experience in working capital management (DOR, AR, Collections, WIP/BIA) will be an advantage
- Stakeholders management experience
- Education background in Finance / Accounting / Economics / Mathematics (higher or secondary)
- Good English, both spoken and written
- Power point (very good) & MS Excel (very good)
What duties will help you grow?
- Reporting financial data in compliance with statutory regulations and company policies
- Revenue recognition as per IFRS 15 guidelines
- Preparation of reliable forecasts and budget
- Supporting Management by providing profound and accurate analysis
- Presenting and explaining financial data; Following up with local finance teams and management to provide reports of good quality and on time
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).