We are looking for a Junior Data Scientist who is energetic and curious, who will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help the stakeholders make smarter decisions. Your primary focus will be in learning and applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis and helping our clients to explore and use their data effectively.
What do you need to start?
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer or economic science or another relevant field
- Preferable first practical experience in the data science / analytics domain
- You have a strong IT affinity and a very good understanding of complex relationships and processes
- Good understanding and application of statistical, machine learning, and deep learning methods and algorithms (e.g. distributions, experimental design, variance analysis, A/B testing, regression, classification, unsupervised methods or reinforcement learning)
- Experience in using statistical software, scripting languages, and packages such as Python, R, Matlab, SAS, Pearl, Caffe, SAP Predictive Analytics or IBM Analytics, KXEN, etc.)
- Experience in using one or more of the listed AI Platforms: Google Cloud Platform; Amazon Web Services; Microsoft Azure; Salesforce Einstein; Adobe Sensei
- You convince with a confident demeanor, very good presentation skills and a good dose of empathy
- You are a team player with great communications skills (English is a must, German / French / Spanish is a plus)
- You are open to travel within Europe
Bring to life what’s next
As an integral part of our global Data Science community within Capgemini Invent and Capgemini Group, you will help our clients accelerate their digital transformation using AI / Data Science or automation technology. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of business operations, build new models or solutions including prototyping. We seek focused and inspired individuals who have the special power to build the close, trusting relationships that are key to delivering the seamless and efficient transitions that clients expect from Capgemini.
- You will work as a team member in data science projects across various industry sectors and with multiple geography involved
- You will conduct presentations and workshops, present results in a clear manner and actively help shape solutions for our clients
- Additionally, you participate in initiatives and solution offering creations in the data science areas
- At the side of experienced colleagues, you will take on responsibility at an early stage and develop yourself further:
- Design and building of end-to-end prototype data science solution to a business problem in any specific sector/ function
- Design and development of machine learning/deep learning pipelines as part of data science and bigger solutions deployed on the production
- Processing, cleansing, and verification of data integrity used for analysis
- Application of state-of-the-art methods for data mining and EDAs
- Workshop preparation for requirement gathering and developing solutions
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytical systems
- …and much more!
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, IBM, Harvard Business Publishing, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud
- You will have the possibility to join various technical communities
A lot of benefits:
- Innovative strategy projects and international teams around digital transformation
- A corporate culture based on long-term lived values
- Successful growth in digital topics as well as plenty of room for personal initiative
- Transparent career prospects and training opportunities within a global network of experts
- Long-term oriented work-life balance model
- Flexible working models thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline, Multisport Card)
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini
- Location-independent work
- Car leasing program
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.