What will you do with us?
- You will create modern applications for external clients in Java, Guidewiretechnology hosted in Cloud and taking advantage of Cloud scalability and services,
- work in international teams using our best practices and agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum, SAFe, Kanban),
- develop in professional software development area, Clean Code, SOLID etc.,
- you will work closely with other experts and therefore also have extensive opportunities to deepen your technical, business, and interpersonal skills,
- you will be participating in code reviews, working with business analyst and testers to effectively design, document and validate implementations and assure quality of proposed solutions.
We are looking for you, if:
- you have practical experience in developing software in Java technology or other object-oriented languages,
- you know the SOLIDrules when creating the code (the CLEAN CODE rule),
- you skilfully prepare Unit Tests,
- you have experience or interest XML and JSON, Spring, JSP, Struts, Hibernate, EJB, Java 8+ and web services architecture, such as SOAP and/or REST technologies,
- you are familiar with REST APIinterfaces and RESTful services as well as in designing databases using SQL, Oracle/SQL Server, ,
- you are fluent in English,
- you have domain knowledge and relevant experience in Insurance domain with Sapiens, EIS, Duck Creek or Guidewire products is additional advantage.
In return, you will receive from us:
- individual development plan to support your competencies’ growth,
- rich offer of professional trainings and language courses,
- extra benefits: social benefit package, including private medical care package to choose, insurance package, Multisport card and sponsored sports activities and a lot more,
- possibility of car leasing on preferential conditions – Master Benefit,
- possibility of using increased tax deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- flexible working hours,
- support for relocation,
- free parking spaces and closed bicycle boxes,
- online access to over 2000 audiobooks and podcasts,
- permanent employment contract from the first day at work.
Learn more about our recruitment process.
In case of any questions, please contact us at the following address: