Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Hands on experience of AWS/Azure/Google platform features and capabilities
- Expertise in container technologies like Kubernetes and/or VMware
- Expertise in Hashicorp products such as Terraform and Vault
- Hands on experience with the multi-node configuration tools like: Puppet, Saltstack, Ansible
- Automation and orchestration tooling experience with Packer, Cloud Formation
- Exposure and understanding of automated build pipeline, CI/CD – and experience in implementing tools that underpin these practices (Jenkins, Bamboo, GoCD)
- Good command line skills in at least one of the following Go, Ruby, Python, Powershell, Bash, JSON
- Sound awareness of monitoring tools like Nagios, Zabbix, SiteScope
- Good experience of Linux
- Demonstrable experience of delivering in Agile environments
- Good consultancy skills with Client-facing skills
- Good English communication capabilities, both written and verbal
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Vendor certifications, such as Microsoft, AWS/ Google
- Hashicorp certification
- Knowledge of general IT Infrastructure topics / components, such as:
- Server Platforms
- Private Cloud and Virtualisation
- Security (e.g. Identity, Encryption, PKI)
- Some knowledge of software development processes and application Architecture
What duties will help you grow?
- Defining and maintaining technical designs according to cloud best practices and ensuring they are deployed correctly in the Cloud environment whilst championing automation
- Working with great engineers on large scale, technically challenging projects
- Using leading technology – our clients are constantly looking to take cloud technology further, leveraging open-source technology, CI/CD, and modern software architectures such as microservices, to name but a few.
- Supporting and improving business capabilities, processes, and applications in the Cloud.
- Building supportable, sustainable, and reliable services
- Defining and maintaining technical designs according to Cloud best practices.
- Championing for agile delivery automation
- Consistently improving by expanding your knowledge, relationships, and certifications with our Cloud partners - which will be fully supported
What your development path can look like?
As a Cloud Platform Engineer in you’ll have access to innovative projects and entrepreneurial colleagues; you’ll be using the very best software, collaborating alongside the brightest minds in your industry. With Cloud Platform Engineering in rapid evolution, we will help you learn and develop your skills and gain certifications. You’ll be actively encouraged to further your skillset, whether that’s through online courses, conferences, mentoring or sharing experiences. You’ll be able to shape your career and take it up to the highest level from Junior to a Chief Cloud Platform Engineer.
What have we prepared for you?
- Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
- Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
- A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you,
support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).