Ready for New Year challenges?
Take part in unique 6-month paid internship program and make your first, real step in IT!
We don’t require from you previous experience, but we expect technical skills and eagerness to learn the new skills.
Check if you fit the requirements:
- basic understanding of one of the following technologies:
– Infrastructure concepts
– Microsoft Windows
- analytical skills and thinking
- problem solving skills and attention to detail
- willing to take an initiative and learn the new skills
- very good English language skills
- good German language skills
- availability – minimum 20 hours per week
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary
- Tech & soft training package
- Monthly tickets for the public transport
- Working with great people in legendary atmosphere
- Employment opportunity for the best interns
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland