Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
Who are we looking for?
- An experienced IT Architect with proven thought leadership in technical implementations, development of best practices
- Able to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to solve problems and prepare prototypes for proposed solutions
- Excellent at communicating technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Analytical mind with evaluative and problem-solving abilities, able to define technical solutions aligned with client’s business problems at an architectural and design level of detail
- Able to present business cases, strategies and solutions
- End User Computing/Services
What will you do?
The primary responsibility of this position is to develop and maintain a high level design plan for the overall logical and technical customer IT architecture.
This role requires good presentation and communication skills as well as good technical capabilities. Successful applicants will be able to work with Capgemini clients across the globe on most exciting newest of Microsoft and other supporting technologies.
- Experience in implementations of enterprise scale solutions based on Microsoft and supporting technologies
- Experience in designing architecture
- Providing architectural consulting expertise, direction and assistance to the various stakeholders as requested
- Analyzing existing processes and proposing points for improvement
- Documenting and developing in-depth knowledge of the organization’s existing IT architecture, infrastructure and technology portfolio
- Developing, documenting, recommending and communicating plans for investing in IT infrastructure
- Holding the liaison responsibility between business, users and IT
- Delivery high level End User Computing/Services
- Certifications will be an asset: AWS/Microsoft/ VMware/Office 365 /Citrix/- alternatively, candidate should be capable of passing the certification exams during trial period (Capgemini may offer relevant internal trainings)
Who will you be working with?
Role is located in the Architecture Capability part of the Projects and Consulting organization within the Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit.
Our Architects participate and actively support business initiatives by building reliable, efficient, scalable and business oriented solutions based on Microsoft and supporting technologies. They are involved in design and architecture of complex systems on all levels, from legacy migration, through core platform setup, to integrations, automations and orchestrations.
Our Architects perform research into technology partner or other vendor solutions in context of client requirements for architecture and design proposal.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing