Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- An outstanding degree with an economic, technical, quantitative or information technology orientation
- Practical project experience around digital Finance change and/or Financial Services
- First experience in project management (support) of complex transformation projects as well as in digital way of workings
- Ideally knowledge in ERP solutions (e.g. SAP modules)
- Enjoy combining technological understanding, strategic analysis and implementation work
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills
- High reliability, team spirit and fit for world-leading management consulting
- Excellent English and /or German, French, Spanish skills
What duties will help you grow?
We are seeking the support for our Inventive Finance Transformation Team to grow with excellent career options as well as space for your own personal development. Your future work can be summarized as the design and execution of digital Finance transformation projects for different sectors.
- Define and operationalize Finance process digitalization’s from E2E perspective, combining different capabilities such as process optimization, standardization, technology-based improvement, sourcing, and shoring
- Support implementation of any type of digitalization or automation technologies or ERP solutions
- Data Quality Management and data engineering in large transformation programs
- Efficient linking of processes between business, strategy, and IT
- Identify and communicate the technical infrastructure requirements to deploy automation solutions
- Analyze, understand and document Finance business processes
- Co-create and prototype in an agile way of working
- Optimization and implementation of business processes (Business Process Reengineering) and solutions in following areas:
- Internal & external (Financial) Reporting
- Accounting-Change – IFRS Change, new financial consolidation solutions (SAP and non-SAP)
- Replacement/introduction of reporting systems
- Risk management/controlling and processes
- Regulatory Reporting
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles, and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
• You will have possibility to join various communities.
• Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
Capgemini Invent is the global consulting unit of the Capgemini Group for Digital Innovation and Transformation. It helps CxOs plan and shape the future of their businesses. The team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with in-depth industry expertise to develop new digital solutions and the business models of the future. Capgemini Invent employs more than 7,000 people at more than 30 locations and 25 creative studios worldwide.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.