We are hiring for this job in Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan.
What will you do with us?
- Develop your career in IT, we will support you by embracing your expertise and expectations, our goal is your success,
- you will be part of an international organization, we currently have 3 main offices in Wroclaw, Poznan and Warsaw,
- you will co-design and implement dedicated solutions in Guidewire Insurance Suite or other Insurance core applications,
- you will analyse, design, test, implement new software features for our clients,
- Get access to a huge community of talents, connect with people around the world, gain international experience and knowledge in this infinite IT world.
- Join our team using your talent, we might challenge you with some Gosu programming language (based on the JAVA virtual machine) and/or Angular JS
We are looking for you, if:
- have a minimum of 3 years of experience working with core Insurance applications such as Guidewire technology, DuckCreek, Sapiens, EIS, etc. (Guidewire certificates will be an advantage),
- you have strong knowledge on object-oriented languages and/or you have a good knowledge of Gosu JAVA,
- Proactive in facing the IT Challenges in the day-to-day task
- you have at least a bachelor’s degree in science,
- you can communicate in English (intermediate to native level) such that you can easily co-operate with our international team,
- you have a solid knowledge of Software Engineering background,
- you have experience of working in the banking or insurance industry.
In return, you will receive from us:
- individual development plan to support your competencies’ growth,
- rich offer of professional trainings and language courses,
- extra benefits: social benefit package, including private medical care package to choose, insurance package, Multisport card and sponsored sports activities and a lot more,
- possibility of car leasing on preferential conditions – Master Benefit,
- possibility of using increased tax deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- flexible working hours,
- support for relocation,
- free parking spaces and closed bicycle boxes,
- online access to over 2000 audiobooks and podcasts,
- permanent employment contract from the first day at work.
Learn more about our recruitment process.
In case of any questions, please contact us at the following address: