Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Who are we looking for?
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Enthusiasm, fast learning ability and analytical thinking
- Open for new technologies
- VMware vSphere Virtualization Technologies (minimum 1 year of professional experience)
- Experience with hardware management (blades, racks)
- Basic knowledge about network
- Basic knowledge about storage
Nice to have:
- vRealize Automation
- vRealize Operation Manager
- HP C7000
- HP Virtual Connect
- PowerShell scripting
What will you do?
Currently we are looking for Infrastructure Engineer with knowledge in VMware management area who will be able to expand knowledge in shared client’s environment and by cooperation with high class specialists within our team.
During typical working day engineer will be responsible for managing virtualized environment based on VMware vSphere and HP hardware performing typical activities like incident management, service request management and change management.
This position is dedicated for people strongly focused on technical skills development and motivated to achieve defined objectives.
Work during European business hours.
The main objective is troubleshooting, maintenance and operational support for following components: VMware vSphere, vRealize Operation manager, vRealize Automation, HP Proliant blades and racks, HP C7000 enclosure, HP Virtual Connect.
As part of highly specialized team you will also be involved in to various projects like new infrastructure installations, datacenter migrations, etc. You will have opportunity to grow in automation area.
Who will you be working with?
Platform Tower is focusing on providing fully managed virtualized infrastructure and all services which are infrastructure related. We are responsible for everything from very low hardware level thru hypervisors, virtual and physical networks, storages, virtual machines to private and public clouds.
We are daily working with products from enterprise vendors like VMware, Citrix, HPE, CISCO, VCE, DELL EMC, AWS, Microsoft Azure, NetApp. Our tasks are not only limited to day to day support of the infrastructure, but also we are designing and implementing new solutions based on newest solutions.
Additionally services like backup&restore, application virtualization and infrastructure automation are also in our scope.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing