Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Who are we looking for?
- If you are keen to develop yourselves in modern enterprise environment it’s perfect opportunity for you!
- Linux administration experience
- General network knowledge
- Good troubleshooting skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in infrastructure management
- Splunk or ELK Stack experience
What will you do?
This role is best suitable for professionals seeking to provide tier 3 application support in area of Splunk and ELK Stack applications. On daily basis you will perform root cause analysis, troubleshooting and issue resolution.
In daily duties you will be responsible for:
- Resolving reported application issues
- Standard troubleshooting for application and agents
- Working on production tools Infra component upgrades
- Implementing standard changes
- Support release updates
- Update and roll-out of agents on the target systems
Who will you be working with?
For growing team we are looking for engineer with experience in Big Data solutions. We work in dynamic environment providing delivery and project services to maintain the infrastructure, improve current standards and implement new solutions. Now you have the opportunity to join us!
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing