Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Who are we looking for?
Before you start our induction training we will check if you have:
- Good team player attitude
- Attention to details
- Ability to manage and collaborate with other teams
- Fluent German
- Communicative English
- General IT knowledge and understanding the IT principles (hardware configuration, databases, networking – DHCP)
- Solid knowledge of Windows operating system (experience in Windows Servers Environment welcome)
- Understanding of VMWare infrastructure
- Understanding of SQL Databases
What will you do?
- Carry out tasks by strictly following the documents containing the procedures and work instructions
- Incident dispatching, escalation and progress monitoring
- Manage calls through to resolution according to established procedures
- 3rd parties vendor contacting
Who will you be working with?
We are currently looking for a professional to work within a team which is responsible end to end for supporting IT infrastructure for one of the largest network of stores in Europe – Media Saturn markets.
Providing the technical support to the critical IT events occured in the stores.
Ensuring that any major outage in the store is driven smoothly to the resolution.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing