Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
- Willingness to learn of contact center and networking solutions
- Basic knowledge of IPT configuration
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well on a team and independently
- Flexibility and ability to cope with pressure situations
- Strong attention to details and quality
- Good English language skills
- Very good interpersonal skills
Nice to have:
- Education in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Telecommunication, Automation etc…)
- Good knowledge of Excel, programming in Java scripts, SQL database
- Experience with project management
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Understanding of ITIL processes
- Troubleshoot daily problems with voice/contact center systems
- Assist in telephony administration and troubleshooting of daily problems
- Participate in transition and infrastructure projects
- Creating telephony solutions based on specific requirements
- Participating in network/telephony design and development
- Act as an internally-facing point of contact to escalate technical issues, and communicate telephony statuses
You will be working in the Global Telephony Team based in Poland, within the Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit.
Our main duty is supporting global contact center system in multiple locations like Poland, Romania, Spain, Netherlands, UK, India and US.
You will have the possibility to exchange your knowledge and experience with other support teams,
subject matter experts and architects across the globe in a variety of telephony infrastructure.
We deliver our services during business hours Monday – Friday 8:00 – 18:00 and out of hours based on on-call duty.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling