Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
• Good verbal and written French language
• Avoir La Niaque! Enthusiastic, hardworking, confident with a “can do” attitude
• Good knowledge of Unix/Linux & Windows OS
• Hands on experience with Middleware technologies (Apache, Tomcat, Websphere, Jboss…)
• Experience with scripting, Experience with a scheduling tool (BMC Control-M ideally)
• Readiness for on-call duties
• Ability to make changes
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
• SQL knowledge
• Experience with Scrum/Agile
What duties will help you grow?
- The selected candidate will join a level 2 team providing application support for the customer.
- He/she will perform incident resolution and application upgrades.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
• You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
• Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don’t have s rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.