Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
We do not require previous work experience, land your first job.
We are looking for candidates who:
- speak conversation German
- know English well enough to navigate web applications
- have a basic experience in computers (Linux would be an additional asset)
- are ready for flexible shift patterns
At the beginning of our cooperation you will be provided with full induction and on-the-job training. After that your tasks will include:
- Monitoring and supervision of IT infrastructure
- Handling incidents, alerts and system alarms
- Implementing changes
All above on Linux systems (but not only).
Our team consists of 15 people working together for a single client. Within this team you will have an unique opportunity to develop yourself in Linux/Unix technologies as well as Windows Servers. It’s a perfect starting point to become an engineer, should you wish to be one.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling