Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting and IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but only few know what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment, we use a number of foreign languages.
Who are we looking for?
– Knowledge of Windows and/or Unix/Linux OS
– Communicative French
– Communicative English
Nice to have:
– Knowledge of Mainframe technologies (AS400)
– Knowledge of DNS, DHCP and other network services
– ITIL awareness
IT students preferred
What will you do?
Day to day responsibilities include:
– Monitoring and supervision of IT infrastructure
– Responding to incidents, alerts and system alarms following standardized Incident Management process
– Performing changes and tasks according to written procedures
– Performing health checks of applications according to schedule
Shift Pattern: 12 hour shifts providing 24/7 coverage
Who will you be working with?
We are currently looking for French speaking Infrastructure Analyst to join a team providing L1/L2 support within Infrastructure Monitoring Operations Center (IMOC).
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing