Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Candidate should have capacity to adapt & learn and should be good Team player. Attention to details and ability to manage and collaborate with other teams bring great added value.
- General IT knowledge
- Knowledge of operation systems (Windows, Unix/Linux, Network, Virtulization)
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, IT principles
- Foreign Languages: Very good English communication skills
- Supporting the infrastructure, application systems, batch schedules
- Ensuring that processing deadlines and on-line service windows, as detailed in the SLA, are delivered and supported to the highest quality
- Raising and referring service incidents, managing calls through to resolution according to established procedures
- Ensuring all work is completed in accordance with Client and procedures
Working Pattern: Shift worker covering 24*7*365
Carry out tasks by strictly following the documents containing the procedures and operations Contacting with technical teams, 3rd parties. First step escalation.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing