We are hiring for this job offer in Krakow, Katowice and Gdansk.
What will you do with us?
- You will create applications for international Clients, leaders in fintech, telecommunication, logistics, automotive and other industries, actively taking care of its development throughout its entire life cycle, based on microservice architecture created in Java, SQL, NoSQL, Kafka, Cloud, RESTful web services, AI technologies and others,
- You will be responsible for the development of specific modules or components, creation, and maintenance of systems at various stages of development (from analysis to deployment to production and maintenance),
- you will work in international environment with modern agile methodologies and professional software development processes,
- you will work with business teams and different stakeholders contributing to turn customers’ visions into reality,
- you will have opportunity to grow and develop your skills on the job, working with talented professionals.
We are looking for you, if:
- you have at least 2 years of commercial experience working as a Senior Java Developer,
- you have commercial experience in creating systems based on Java (at least Java 11) and various modules of Spring Framework, like Spring Core, Boot, Security, Data, Cloud, Batch, Integration,
- experience in designing REST API interfaces and implementing RESTful services as well as designing databases using SQL and NoSQL databases, e.g. Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cosmos DB, DynamoDB,
- you have commercial experience working with cloud – AWS/Azure/Google Cloud,
- you have commercial experience working with Agile methodology and development methods, such as Scrum, Pair programming, code reviews, CI/CD
- you understand Containerization paradigm and you are familiar with one of the most popular solutions like Docker or Podman,
- you speak English fluently.
Additional advantage would be:
- experience as a team leader,
- willingness to participate in developing skills and technical knowledge of yourself and your team, deepening knowledge about trends and analyzing their impact on applications,
- Knowledge in the field of frontend application development (JS, Angular, React, Vue) is welcome.
In return, you will receive from us:
- individual development plan to support your competencies’ growth,
- rich offer of professional trainings and language courses,
- extra benefits: social benefit package, including private medical care package to choose, insurance package, Multisport card and sponsored sports activities and a lot more,
- possibility of car leasing on preferential conditions – Master Benefit,
- possibility of using increased tax deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- flexible working hours,
- support for relocation,
- free parking spaces and closed bicycle boxes,
- online access to over 2000 audiobooks and podcasts,
- permanent employment contract from the first day at work.