Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Who are we looking for?
Skills and attributes for success:
- Master or Bachelor degree in Electronics/Computer Science or equivalent in work experience
- At least two years of sound industry experience in Identity & Access Management area as well as hands on experience with one of the following IAM tools: SailPoint, Azure AD, MS ADFS, IBM (ISIM, ISAM, ISDI, IGI, Secure Server), CyberArk, BeyondTrust, ForgeRock, Microfocus NetIQ IDM, RSA, PingIdentity
What will you do?
You will be a part of a Global Cybersecurity Practice responsible for designing and optimizing processes related to IAM in our clients landscape and business implementation of identity management systems. Your tasks will include:
- designing and implementation of a processes for role and rule based access management
- collecting business and functional requirements in IAM area at our clients
- designing and construction of processes related to identity management from the business side (e.g. identity lifecycle managmeent, authorization managment, compliance management and provisioning services)
- planning and supporting in the business implementation of prepared changes
Who will you be working with?
By joining us you will become a part of independent team of professionals focusing on results in dynamic, fast paced projects environment, specifically in area of IAM. We promise you will never be bored with monotonic, day to day operational tasks.
Instead, you will be tackling challenges requiring analytical and creative thinking. Our strategy assumes growth through which we will bring an accessible set of consulting skills to the market. We strive for our consultants to be well balanced between business and technology areas. Being part of us is a steep learning curve but also a lot of fun deriving from the culture of our team.
Oh, and did we mention the travelling to collaborate with our partners from around the world? Here’s a thought, if you think you’ve got what it takes and are equally excited about technology, we should at least have a chat.
What we offer?
We offer a possibility to work remotely
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing