Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Experience and knowledge in Identity and User Access Management areas
- Strong expertise in managing, building and executing business processes in areas mentioned above
- Knowledge of information technology and information security principles and practices
- Experience in one of the following IAM tools: SailPoint, Azure AD, MS ADFS, IBM (ISIM, ISAM, ISDI, IGI, Secure Server), Omada, CyberArk, BeyondTrust, ForgeRock, Microfocus NetIQ IDM, RSA, PingID
- One of Cybersecurity or Cloud certiﬁcations: CISSP, CISM, CCSP, CCSK, GIAC
What duties will help you grow?
- Interpret and apply development skills to build IAM solutions to support globally dispersed businesses, personnel and customers
- Work with IAM leads and business IT managers to understand business requirements, enterprise IT standards and other considerations that influence how IAM solutions and services should perform and operate
- Engineer solutions to ensure that identity and access management solutions and services perform according to defined processes, meet defined policies and comply with information security requirements
- Develop technical IAM solutions, engaging during the lifecycle of solutions delivery, service owners, architects, project managers, global infrastructure teams, regional IT teams and key IAM product vendors
- Integrate IAM systems with in-house and third-party applications for provisioning, identity authentication and systems resources authorization, developing connectors between IAM tools and systems resources
- Work with application developers and IT operations to develop, test, roll out and maintain enterprise-wide IAM solutions and services
- Lead quality control and quality assurance activities, such as developing and executing test plans / scripts and resolving deviations or exceptions, for newly developed and/or enhanced IAM solutions
- Work with the broader IT security, risk and compliance organization to interpret policies and standards, ensuring policies and standards are properly followed by new and existing IAM solutions
- Contribute to evaluation, selection and configuration of IAM products and services from vendors
- Support in troubleshooting and resolving complex authentication, authorization and integration problems Identify opportunities and outline action plans to improve how existing IAM solutions are implemented
- Lead and/or execute of daily, weekly and monthly support activities to maintain the overall global IAM environment, in coordination with IT operations and regional IT team’s Offshore coordination
What your development path can look like?
Our target is to expand the skills and capabilities by working on challenging international projects and keeping focus on self-development, training and certification.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).