Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Who are we looking for?
Skills and attributes for success:
- Master or Bachelor degree in Electronics/Computer Science or equivalent in work experience
- At least 5 years of sound industry experience in Identity & Access Management as well as experience in one of the following IAM tools: SailPoint, Azure AD, MS ADFS, IBM (ISIM, ISAM, ISDI, IGI, Secure Server), CyberArk, BeyondTrust, ForgeRock, Microfocus NetIQ IDM, RSA, PingIdentity
- One of Cybersecurity or Cloud certifications: CISSP, CISM, CCSP, CCSK, GIAC
What will you do?
As an Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect you will be joining a team engaged in projects in the area of Identity & Access Management. Your objective will be to bridge the gap between business and technology to deliver expectations meeting solutions. Your job will be to configure and maintain security environments dedicated for individual systems and directories. This will be achieved through previously undertaken analysis of applications and related user and access management processes.
You will be a part of a Global Cybersecurity Practice responsible for designing and optimizing processes related to IAM in our clients landscape and business implementation of identity management systems.
Your tasks will include:
- Interpret and apply development skills to build IAM solutions to support globally dispersed businesses, personnel and customers
- Work with IAM leads and business IT managers to understand business requirements, enterprise IT standards and other considerations that influence how IAM solutions and services should perform and operate
- Engineer solutions to ensure that identity and access management solutions and services perform according to defined processes, meet defined policies and comply with information security requirements
- Develop technical IAM solutions, engaging during the lifecycle of solutions delivery, service owners, architects, project managers, global infrastructure teams, regional IT teams and key IAM product vendors
- Integrates IAM systems with in-house and third-party applications for provisioning, identity authentication and systems resources authorization, developing connectors between IAM tools and systems resources
- Work with application developers and IT operations to develop, test, roll out and maintain enterprise-wide IAM solutions and services
- Lead quality control and quality assurance activities, such as developing and executing test plans / scripts and resolving deviations or exceptions, for newly developed and/or enhanced IAM solutions
- Work with the broader IT security, risk and compliance organization to interpret policies and standards, ensuring policies and standards are properly followed by new and existing IAM solutions
- Contribute to evaluation, selection and configuration of IAM products and services from vendors
- Support in troubleshooting and resolving complex authentication, authorization and integration problems
- Identify opportunities and outline action plans to improve how existing IAM solutions are implemented
- Lead and/or execute of daily, weekly and monthly support activities to maintain the overall global IAM environment, in coordination with IT operations and regional IT team’s Offshore coordination
Who will you be working with?
By joining us you will become a part of independent team of professionals focusing on results in dynamic, fast paced projects environment, specifically in area of IAM. We promise you will never be bored with monotonic, day to day operational tasks.
Instead, you will be tackling challenges requiring analytical and creative thinking. Our strategy assumes growth through which we will bring an accessible set of consulting skills to the market. We strive for our consultants to be well balanced between business and technology areas. Being part of us is a steep learning curve but also a lot of fun deriving from the culture of our team.
Oh, and did we mention the travelling to collaborate with our partners from around the world? Here’s a thought, if you think you’ve got what it takes and are equally excited about technology, we should at least have a chat.
What we offer?
We offer a possibility to work remotely
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing