Remote work possible from Poland only
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud. In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland. Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Job role skills area:
- Proven professional experience with Microsoft Azure (IaaS, PaaS, Functions, Monitoring, Backup, Policies, Azure AD, IAM & RBAC);
- Very good understanding of CI/CD concepts;
- Strong automation experience (at least one programming or scripting language).
- Fluent with various methods of automating infrastructure management on Azure (ARM, Blueprints, CLI, REST API, Automation Accounts, Terraform)
- Previous exposure to configuration management tools (Puppet/Ansible/Chef)
- Proven experience with common enterprise application integration patterns
- Skilled with version control (GIT) and code management strategies;
- Ability to read, understand and amend existing High-Level Design documentation covering various infrastructure aspects.
Knowledge or experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes) would be a big plus.
Business Skills area
- Proven ability to identify, design, and influence region and external Clients on proposed architectures.
- Ability to report at executive lever either internally in Capgemini or to external Clients.
- Capability to define a business plan, showing the befit in adoption of a global offering/prosed architecture for Capgemini’s executives or external decision makers.
- Mastering in summarizing technical items, highlighting benefit of proposed architecture, for executive stakeholders.
- Proven up-sale experience as well as support pre-sales activities.
Soft Skills Area
- Proven strong communication skills (including strong public speaking skills)
- Proven ability to manage an international and multicultural team, taking accountability, and responsibility for junior members.
- Business result driven attitude.
- Looking through opportunities not obstacles.
- Mastering time management skills.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert / Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert
- TOGAF (nice to have)
Business / Enterprise Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT.
- You will define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation.
- You will make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints.
- You will work with clients and you will be guided by an experienced architect to build a sound strategy, processes, information and/or information technology assets for the client organization.
- You will assist in and support the creation of enterprise and/or delivery solutions for a project or a significant part of a project.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing