We are hiring in Wroclaw, Poznan, Krakow, Warsaw and Gdansk.
What will you do with us?
- As an IT Analyst / Consultant for Murex you will be able to work closely with Capgemini Clients from Banking Domain being part of a project team responsible for introduction or extension of Murex capabilities,
- you will work in multinational team responsible of extending existing business functions for the client, working as a trusted advisor for Murex application integration,
- your project will be based on professional methodologies designed for Software Delivery Process. This position offers great opportunity to improve both technical and business skills and excel your interpersonal skills.
What do we expect?
- Strong technical and functional experience, with Murex solutions,
- proficiency with scripting and configuration,
- previous experience in Murex consultant / analyst / support team member role,
- Murex technical architecture knowledge,
- accountable for the writing of business and technical specifications based on requirements gathered from the Client,
- experience in working with Client and professional communication skills with business stakeholders,
- basic knowledge of system architecture topics,
- mentoring of small group of consultants,
- banking domain knowledge (investment, retail, private, wealth management) and compliance regulations related with above business models would be a great advantage!
What can we offer?
- professional trainings and language courses;
- extra benefits: social benefit package, including private medical care, insurance package, Multisport card and sponsored sports activities;
- possibility of car leasing on preferential conditions – Master Benefit;
- possibility of using increased tax deductible costs in the case of creative work;
- flexible working hours;
- support for relocation;
- free parking spaces and closed bicycle boxes;
- online access to over 2000 audiobooks and podcasts;