Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Very good command of spoken and written English (C1) and basic Italian.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience in working on similar positions (HR Service Desk, HR Administration) for at least 1 year
- Experience in working in a case driven environment
- Good job organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail
What duties will help you grow?
- Ensuring all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) are updated within agreed timeframes on the defined support tool
- Monitoring progress toward reaching commitment thresholds and providing status reporting to core project management team
- Providing clarifications and guidance on HR policies, procedures and processes
- Timely & accurately processing H2R activities (e.g. Onboarding, Performance Management, Learning Administration, Workforce administration, Talent Acquisition, Case Management & Helpdesk, Compensation Management, etc.)
- Interacting with Client daily via phone and email, working on resolving H2R related issues, cooperating with other delivery team members, and ensuring that the documentation is up to date
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).