Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team!
- Are open to start your career in human resources area
- Would like to use your analytical skills at work
- Would like to work with ERP systems
- Speak German at C1 level and English at B2 level
…we have a job for you!
Join Capgemini as:
HR Process Junior Specialist with German
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working in international environment where willingness of learning new things is supported by wide range of trainings and courses which are designed to improve your skills and abilities.
- Processing HR Administration requests (Answering Clients’ calls and emails)
- Providing clarification of HR processes and procedures
- Supporting the team with daily HR tasks – clients’ and within Capgemini’s structure
- Updating all required process documentation and other documentation within agreed time-frames
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling