BU: Capgemini Invent
Job location: Warsaw or other Capgemini Poland anchor locations (with minimum 2-3 on-site visits per month in Warsaw office)
In case of any questions, please contact Adam Seoudi: email@example.com
The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Demonstrate success at partnering with business leaders to develop HR strategies to achieve sustainable business outcomes.
• Provide employee relations advice/support and ensure adherence to employment law – having sound knowledge of Polish labour law is required.
• Partner with key business leaders to drive a performance culture and support performance, promotion, understanding pay review processes,
• Coach and support managers in the development of their people management skills to improve motivation and performance within their teams.
• Provide accurate and timely management information to the service line/management team highlighting trends, issues and potential impact on the business.
• Add value by demonstrating your commercial understanding of the business – previous experience in consulting would be advantageous.
• Work hard to build strong and productive relationships at all levels within the organisation.
• Participate when required, in Talent and other HR projects and initiatives both locally and globally.
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English (C1)
1. Advising leadership and employees across a range of strategic, operational, and transactional deliverables.
2. Driving the development and delivery of HR strategic plan enabling the business to meet its objectives through the retention and motivation of a high performing workforce.
3. Coordinating all HR operational services, being HR SPOC for HR SSC
4. HR reporting including headcount, ARC other reports
5. Managing recruitment process including supervising work of Recruitment Lead, agencies, building relations with stakeholders
6. Managing HR processes: training, performance management, career counselling, salary reviews, retention strategies, remuneration and benefits.
7. Design and drive initiatives and solutions that deliver business benefit and improve employee engagement
8. Contributing to the development and delivery of the HR strategy.