Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
- We are the Team of proactive people – so we are waiting for your good energy and and experience in an HRBP role, brilliant ideas and can-do-attitude
- You should have an appetite for “new” – we love to find new solutions, to invent, to create, to experiment and to implement great stuff, we are interested in new technologies and trends – are you?
- We work together with “the business” and see us as part of it so please expect that our environment is full of challenges and you should have customer focus
- Of course, to do the impactful magic you need to have some experience as a HR Business Partner (at least 5 years) and knowledge about Polish Labor Law
- We work in multinational environment therefore you need to be fluent in English and Polish
Being an HR Business Partner, you have a chance of being a hub of driving the organizational development and capabilities towards the business goals and strategy through introducing and adapting HR processes as well as through your individual knowledge and skills.
- You will be a Guide – you will lead our Business world in terms of HR related things – so as a trusted partner support current and future business needs, provide guidance and support in people related matters
- You will be a Creator – not only ensure that the organization lives HR tools such as performance and talent development, recognition, communication and comp & ben processes but you will also be creating and implementing the new ones! We strongly believe we can do a lot to engage our people and motivate them even better
- You will be an Advisor and a Partner – provide advice in competency diagnosis and assessment, lead workshops on challenges, solutions, problems diagnosis, creation of action plans and development recommendations
- You will be a Fortune-Teller, but your predictions will be based on strong arguments, you will work with people analytics tools and drive analysis to support business decisions
- Together with us you will do MAGIC! Are you prepared for that?
As a HR Business Partner in Capgemini Cloud Infrastructure Services not only can you bring value to the business but also enhance your career development thanks to be a part of an energetic, engaged and diverse team of professionals.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing