Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Previous experience in HR / H2R domain, experience in leading a team,
- Hands-on experience in creating process maps (In visio or similar tools) and writing detailed process documentation (SOPs, etc.)
- Experience in HR service delivery & transformation
- Experience in HR technology – Workday, Kronos, SAP Concur and Salesforce
- Fluency in English, good verbal and written communication skills
What duties will help you grow?
- Responsible for timely & accurately processing H2R activities (e.g. Onboarding, Performance Management, Learning Administration, Workforce administration, Talent Acquisition, Case Management & Helpdesk, Compensation Management, etc.). Handle employee requests according to the project deadlines.
- Develop process excellence in HR Operational activities, be responsible for all project deliverables.
- Contribute to team activities such as hiring, process improvement, service standardization, etc. Organize knowledge sharing sessions both within the team and cross teams. Build the positive and supportive team culture and help team to improve efficiency. Develop, mentor, and coach junior members.
- Interaction with Client daily via phone and email, work on resolving H2R related issues, cooperate with other delivery team members, and ensure that the documentation is up to date. Handle the complex problem raised by client and provide solution to problem. Collaborate with client team to understand process challenges, flows, etc.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e.g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2020?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).