What will you do with us?
- you will co-design and implement dedicated solutions in the area of Guidewire Insurance Suite;
- use the Gosu programming language (based on the JAVA virtual machine) and/or Angular JS;
- depending on the role in the project, you will analyze, design, test and implement the software;
- work in international teams based on modern methods and good software development practices in one of our offices located in (Wrocław, Poznań or Warsaw).
We are looking for you, if:
- you have knowledge of JAVA, Gosu or other object-oriented languages;
- you have a minimum of 3 years of experience in creating systems based on Guidewire technology (Guidewire certificates will be an advantage);
- you have a higher degree in science;
- you can boast at least intermediate knowledge of the English language (knowledge of German will be an advantage);
- you know the methodology of creating information systems and software engineering;
- you have experience of working in the banking or insurance industry.
In return, you will receive from us:
- professional trainings and language courses;
- extra benefits: social benefit package, including private medical care, insurance package, Multisport card and sponsored sports activities;
- possibility of car leasing on preferential conditions – Master Benefit;
- possibility of using increased tax deductible costs in the case of creative work;
- flexible working hours;
- support for relocation;
- free parking spaces and closed bicycle boxes;
- online access to over 2000 audiobooks and podcasts.
Learn more about our recruitment process.
Please submit your application in English to the following address: