Capgemini FS – Business Unit (Fintech) is hiring!
Your daily tasks:
- You will co-design and develop existing Guidewire apps and adjust them to the individual needs of clients from financial markets,
- conduct business analyses, define requirements and test developed solutions,
- cooperate with developers, other analysts and testers in implementation and deployment of new solutions (also in client’s teams),
- prepare system documentation using UML, BPMN,
- work in international teams based on modern methods and good software development practices.
Frequently used technologies:
- you have a minimum of 3 years of experience as Business Analyst / Product Owner / Subject Matter Expert mainly working with Insurance or IT companies. Experience with applications such as Guidewire technology, DuckCreek, Sapiens, EIS, etc. (are considered a plus),
- detail-oriented with presentation skills,
- you have one of the following:
- bachelor’s degree in science or higher degree,
- bachelor’s degree or higher degree in economics or financial fields and a strong interest in IT and Innovative Technologies,
- strong interest in Financial Services for Insurance, InsurTech Companies and new trends,
- you can communicate in English (intermediate to native level) such that you can easily co-operate with our international team (any additional language is a plus),
- you are familiar with AGILE SCRUM methodology and any of the modelling languages (such as UML, BPMN…),
- good MS Excel skills,
- you have experience working in the insurance or banking industry.
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).
In case of any questions, please contact us at the following address: