What will you do with us?
- you will co-design and develop existing Guidewire apps and adjust them to the individual needs of clients from financial markets;
- conduct business analyses, define requirements and test developed solutions;
- cooperate with developers, other analysts and testers in implementation and deployment of new solutions (also in client’s teams);
- prepare system documentation using UML, BPMN;
- work in international teams based on modern methods and good software development practices in one of our offices located in (Wrocław, Poznań or Warsaw).
We are looking for you, if:
- you have minimum 2 years of experience in analyzing systems using Guidewire (Guidewire certificates will be an asset);
- you have a degree of higher education (at least Bachelor’s degree required, computer or technical degrees are preferred);
- you are fluent in English;
- you have practical knowledge of IT systems development methodology;
- you have professional experience in banking or insurance sector.
In return, you will receive from us:
- professional trainings and language courses;
- extra benefits: social benefit package, including private medical care, insurance package, Multisport card and sponsored sports activities;
- possibility of car leasing on preferential conditions – Master Benefit;
- possibility of using increased tax deductible costs in the case of creative work;
- flexible working hours;
- support for relocation;
- free parking spaces and closed bicycle boxes;
- online access to over 2000 audiobooks and podcasts.
Learn more about our recruitment process.
Please submit your application in English to the following address: