Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a Graphic Designer (preferably agency or business)
- Proficiency across the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Strong and diverse portfolio to prove you know what you’re doing
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and ability to consistently check the quality of work and deliverables
- Good written and spoken English
- A demonstrable ability to grasp complex business topics and simplify/visualise accordingly
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to present in front of a group
What duties will help you grow?
- Being a master of your craft. We are looking for gifted individuals that are able to strike the right balance between creativity and technical excellence in their work. In addition to being able to think creatively, we expect you demonstrate design best practices, workflow efficiency, and ability to work to budget
- Telling complex business or technology stories through compelling visuals. Capgemini provides B2B solutions. Graphic designers must be able to cut through the complexity to create compelling visuals that effectively communicate the value or essence of these solutions
- Working end-to-end from concept creation through to delivery. Our designers are expected to develop concepts that are on brief and then see them through to delivery of the final product across multiple formats
- Embracing and enhancing the brand. We have an established corporate identity and guidelines. Our designers are expected to embrace the brand and adhere to guidelines, while, at the same time, constantly look for new ways to enhance and push the brand identity forward
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Opportunity to lead projects from start to finish.
- Internal development programs, and training budget (to be used for online and off-site trainings).
- Access to rich range of industry-leading training resources, Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials and Interaction Design Foundation platform.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are friendly, welcoming team of expats, recent grads, agency-seasoned creatives, and domain experts from all over the world – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment
- Outstanding international team of friendly, motivated and multi-talented people
- The latest Apple equipment
- Customizable private medical care, with the option of additional dental coverage
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms
- A full and varied range of social events, sporting activities and gatherings (whenever circumstances permit)
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more)
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options, and bicycle parking
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is MACS (Marketing And Creative Services) – Capgemini’s in-house agency which provides services across the globe. MACS as a part of Capgemini Business Services unit, has over 60 copywriters, marketers, designers, and developers from a wide variety of backgrounds and 13 different nationalities.
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).