Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
What you absolutely need to have
- At least 5 years’ work experience in design (agencies or business)
- Master-level proficiency across the Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrable passion for design – in and outside of work
- Fluency in English – written and spoken, you will be communicating in English on a daily basis
- Must have strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Present huge attention to detail
- Ability to work comfortably on Mac (familiar with OSX environment)
- A demonstrable ability to grasp complex business topics and simplify/visualise accordingly
- Experience leading or managing other designers
- Track record of working directly with clients.
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates a breadth and variety of executions
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our fast-growing graphic design & dtp department. Based in Krakow, Poland, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for executing unique, innovative concepts and designs based on creative and business objectives. This includes branding and identity, key visuals, marketing collateral, advertising, print, online campaigns etc. You’ll work closely with marketers, writers, developers and designers to deliver high-quality creative work that will be used to support global and regional sales and marketing activities.
At MACS, being a Graphic Designer means:
- Being a master of your craft
- Telling complex business or technology stories through compelling web and mobile experiences
- Working end-to-end from concept creation through to delivery
- Embracing and enhancing brand identities
Join one of the fastest-growing creative agencies in Kraków. Capgemini’s in-house agency, MACS (Marketing and Creative Services), has over 60 copywriters, marketers, designers and developers from a wide variety of backgrounds and 13 different nationalities.
MACS' team members can expect:
- An ideal opportunity to further your design career, working for an internationally recognized brand alongside experienced designers from all main disciplines (branding, DTP, web, motion, 3D).
- Interesting and stable job in a vibrant atmosphere as part of a truly international team
- Competitive salary with attractive benefits package
- Latest Apple hardware (including 15’’ MacBook Pro)
- A generous training budget and access to a rich range of industry-leading training resources
- Friendly, welcoming working environment populated by expats, recent grads, agency-seasoned creatives and domain experts.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing