Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting and IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but only few know what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment, we use a number of foreign languages.
Who are we looking for?
- At least 1-year experience working with PowerShell, VBS or Python – automatization, scripts, and small applications.
- Experience working with Windows Server/Active Directory etc.
- Familiar with BMC Remedy and/or SeviceNow APIs
- Familiar with Windows Presentation Foundation, Windows Forms
- Ability to find automation possibilities, defining the scope and execute proper solution
- Priority and time management skills
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills & ability to work effectively as a team player
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Experience with day-to-day administration with MS Windows Server
- Experience writing simple SQL queries
- Experience with Bash
- RPA (Robotics Process Automation) experience
- Vendor certification – Microsoft, Amazon, UiPath etc.
- Knowledge of German or French language
What will you do?
Who will you be working with?
You will be working in the Global Tools team based in Poland, being part of End User Services within Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit. You will have the possibility to exchange your knowledge and experience with other consultants, subject matter experts and architects across the globe.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing