Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience with PowerShell or VBS or Python – automatization, scripts, and small applications.
- Experience working with Windows Server/Active Directory etc.
- Ability to find automation possibilities, defining the scope and execute proper solution
- Priority and time management skills
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills & ability to work effectively as a team player
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Experience with day-to-day administration with MS Windows Server
- Familiar with BMC Remedy and/or SeviceNow APIs
- Experience writing simple SQL queries
- Familiar with Windows Presentation Foundation, Windows Forms
- Experience with Bash
- RPA (Robotics Process Automation) experience
- Vendor certification – Microsoft, Amazon, UiPath etc.
- Knowledge of German or French language
What will you do?
Who will you be working with?
You will be working in the Global Tools team based in Poland, being part of End User Services within Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit. You will have the possibility to exchange your knowledge and experience with other consultants, subject matter experts and architects across the globe.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing