Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
The main objective of the role of Global Automation Consultant is to introduce automation solutions throughout various regions within EMEA and North America.
Global Automation Consultant will be accountable for automation due diligence, assessing the opportunities and delivering solutions.
This role will be working closely with a Project Manager who is accountable for automation projects as well as other automation Specialists located on-shore. This role will report directly to Global SD Tools and Systems Manager.
What will make you special
- Excellent knowledge of PowerShell programming
- NET Framework, Windows Presentation Foundation, Windows Forms
- Experience with API integrations, e.g. EWS, ODBC, SQL, SOA
- Active Directory/Exchange Management Shell
- Good knowledge of BMC Remedy and/or SeviceNow
- Quick learner – ability to wear multiple hats for ex. This role will be exposed to project and run financial aspects
- Ability to conduct due diligence in the automation area
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no supervision
- Ability to travel internationally
- Ability to work remotely and largely unsupervised, and to deliver to written requirements.
- Ability to communicate well via Lync and email (writing skills).
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent command of English language
- Strong desire to learn new technology
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.