We are hiring for this job offer in Katowice, Kraków, Gdańsk.
What will you do with us?
- you will design scalable, secure and resilient cloud-based solutions for leading institutions in Financial industry,
- you will provide architectural leadership and detailed design guidance to engineering teams,
- you will work in international environment with modern agile methodologies and professional software development processes,
- you will work with business teams and different stakeholders contributing to turn customers’ visions into reality,
- you will have opportunity to grow and develop your skills on the job, working with talented professionals.
We are looking for you, if:
- you have at least 2 years of commercial experience working as a software or solution architect,
- you have very good understanding and experience with microservices architecture,
- you have very good knowledge of Java (at least Java 11) and different modules of Spring Framework, like Spring Core, Boot, Security, Data, Cloud, Batch, Integration,
- you have commercial experience working with cloud – AWS/Azure/Google Cloud,
- you have good knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases, e.g. Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cosmos DB, DynamoDB ,
- you understand Containerization paradigm and you are familiar with one of the most popular solutions like Docker or Podman,
- you speak fluent English (written and spoken),
- you have strong organizational, time management and analytical skills,
- you know container orchestrators, e.g. Kubernetes,
- you know PaaS, e.g. OpenShift or PCF,
- you have cloud certificates,
- you know modern frontend technologies, like Angular, React, TypeScript, micro frontends,
- you experienced working as a Technical Team Leader,
- you know Java base cloud and microservices frameworks, e.g. MicroNaut, Quarkus, Vert.x.