Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team!
- 1-2 years’ experience in Management Accounting
- Advanced Excel skills – best practice in model design and build
- English C1 is a must
- Access and Visual Basic skills would be big advantage
- Experience in working with remote teams
- Fast turnaround financial modelling updates
- Strong attention to detail with high level of accuracy
- Reconciliation approach is a given, all analysis must reconcile to source data
- Sense of urgency for performance improvement, action-oriented, results-focused
- Creates strong personal partnerships and alliances, gains respect of colleagues
- Proactive, strong team player, looking for a challenge and to enjoy the job
- Willing to travel to UK, frequency to be determined
- Take over ownership of the UKI financial database.
- Understand the business cadence, deadlines, organisational structure.
- Meet with FBPs(UKI Finance Business Partners for Sales and Services), FD(UKI Finance Director), managers, to define main items needed, with level of detail and frequency needed, preferred method of delivery and format, etc
- Meet with Corporate Finance Department and Capgemini BSv to understand the core processes and existing reporting
- Monthly reports of EBITDA performance
- Reporting on new bookings and reported revenue
- Monitor key performance indicators specific to individual departments and provide analysis to department managers
- Drive process improvements and participate in existing reporting enhancements with continuous improvement at the forefront of your mind
- Support all areas of business with preparation of business cases and ROI analysis
- Update of weekly/monthly reporting dashboards
- Uploads of budgets/forecasts into accounting system
- Support ad hoc requests and projects as they arise
The Financial Planning & Improvements Coordinator will be an integral part of the finance teamresponsible for developing the FP&A capabilities. You will have ownership of financial and operational reporting and analysis, culminating in the monthly reporting pack and regular corporate submissions. The prime goal is to provide presentation of data to support commercial decision-making. Implementing FP&A improvements to build accuracy, efficiency, and relevance is critical.
In addition you will produce ad-hoc analysis as required, working with stakeholders’ requirements across the UKI business.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling