Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Who are we looking for?
- 3-4 years of experience in accounting / controlling
- Education background in Finance / Accounting / Economics
- Very good English
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Understanding of financial statements and revenue recognition methods
- Knowledge of MS Access, ERP systems (oracle) and VB scripts will be an advantage
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and flexibility to provide analysis at short notice
- Management and presentation skills
What will you do?
- Global Engagement Controlling (including forecasting, budgeting and reporting of actuals)
- Cooperation with Engagement Managers and Directors towards achievement of optimal financial results
- Ensuring compliance with internal financial policies and external standards
- Analysis of financial data
- Explaining monthly variances and deviations from deal models
- Pricing of change requests
Who will you be working with?
We are a team of experts, working in international environment, having a daily contact with people from all over the world. Everyone has his own responsibility and tasks to be performed on daily or monthly basis but we are one team. We cooperate, we help each other and try to find common solutions for our challenges.
We know how to be professionals but also how to enjoy time at and after work. We are happy to meet new people who can be a part of our work and after-work life. Join us!
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing