Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team!
- 3-4 years of experience in accounting / controlling
- Education background in Finance / Accounting / Economics
- Very good English
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Understanding of financial statements and revenue recognition methods
- Knowledge of MS Access, ERP systems (oracle) and VB scripts will be an advantage
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and flexibility to provide analysis at short notice
- Management and presentation skills
- Global Engagement Controlling (including forecasting, budgeting and reporting of actuals)
- Cooperation with Engagement Managers and Directors towards achievement of optimal financial results
- Ensuring compliance with internal financial policies and external standards
- Analysis of financial data
- Explaining monthly variances and deviations from deal models
- Pricing of change requests
We are a team of experts, working in international environment, having a daily contact with people from all over the world. Everyone has his own responsibility and tasks to be performed on daily or monthly basis but we are one team. We cooperate, we help each other and try to find common solutions for our challenges.
We know how to be professionals but also how to enjoy time at and after work. We are happy to meet new people who can be a part of our work and after-work life. Join us!
What we offer
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling