Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Who are we looking for?
Before you start our induction training we will check if you:
- have between 2-5 years of experience within Financial Control domain
- have Master’s degree in Finance / Accounting or any equivalent study
- have auditing experience
- are compliance oriented
- have proficiency in accounting software
- are familiar with working in a shared service environment, preferably in an outsourcing context
- have analytical skills
- have good communication skills
- have excellent interpersonal skills
What will you do?
Duties for the Financial Controller will include managing accounting records, evaluating and managing risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements, overseeing accounting operations, analysing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes, and ensuring accuracy of financial information.
- Preparing financial reports
- Analysing financial data
- Monitoring internal controls
- Overseeing and preparing income statements
- Participating in budgeting processes
- Managing financial transactions
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations
- Providing input for plans for financial growth
- Evaluating and managing risk
- Coordinating audit processes
Who will you be working with?
We are looking for Financial Controller for one of our clients.
Our client is a software company that provides enterprise software and ERP applications and related professional services to organizations in professional services, education, public services, not-for-profit, real estate, wholesale, and financial services. Headquartered in the Netherlands, it employs over 4,200 professionals in subsidiaries and offices in 26 countries across Europe, North America, the Asia-Pacific region and Africa.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in great atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing