Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Who are we looking for?
Before you start our induction training we will check if you:
- have good English skills
- have very good Romanian skills
- have at least 1 year of experience in P2P area
- have good analytical skills
- pay attention to details
- are well-organized
- have good MS Office skills (advanced knowledge of Excel – creation of macros, pivot tables – would be an asset)
- have knowledge of Oracle will be an advantage
- have very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- have flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- have strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
What will you do?
- Procurement: PR, PO processing, query resolution; other
- AP activities including: invoice processing, master data management, pre-process, capture, payment, reporting.
- Service Desk activities including: log, respond to email/phone queries within agreed SLAs, resolve queries, handle sensitive individual cases, other
- T&E: process/audit/payment expense claims, customer service, other
- Supporting R2R processes if required
- Continually strives to simplify, standardizes and improves processes or sub-processes across all countries, subject to approval of Team Leader
- Delivers a high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to client, within agreed SLAs and ensures these are fulfilled according to the timetable agreed with Team Leader
- Works closely with the client and maintains good working relationship
Who will you be working with?
We are a multinational team with several foreign languages used in everyday communication. You can find rare possibility to get to know end-to-end accountancy of different European countries. We are working independently in close “partner relationship” with our Client.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing