Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Very good English and French language (both written and spoken)
- Experience in financial area (C2C/P2P/R2R) is a must
- Very Good analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure and with deadlines
What duties will help you grow?
- Resolving complex queries and handles sensitive individual cases across processes
- Actively working on solving issues in day-to-day work and Participating in operational calls if required
- Identifying issues and use the agreed escalation route
- Providing reports on request, analyzing them and drawing conclusions if needed
- Maintaining a proactive working attitude towards the clients
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).